BEC 1-to-1 Lessons
Cambridge English Qualifications in Business are designed to help professionals develop the English language skills to communicate confidently in an international workplace, our business qualifications prove to employers that you have the English language skills to succeed.
There are three levels of BEC:
- B1 Business Preliminary: This qualification shows that you have mastered the basics of business English.
- B2 Business Vantage: This qualification will help you when applying for new jobs, getting a promotion or to develop your career.
- C1 Business Higher:This qualification gives you the practical language skills you need to operate confidently at a senior level in global business.
It is recommended to evaluate your current level of English at first, and then decide on your goals. For improving a CV, Preliminary or Vantage is more than enough, however, many international companies would find a Higher certificate beneficial when applying for a senior management position.
The lessons are focused on required Business English skills and knowledge and include most popular and common topics at the exam. These include:
- Company & Corporate structure
- Human Resources
- Products & Manufacturing
- Services & Customer Support
- Marketing & Advertising
- Corporate Finance & Accounting
- Business Ethics & Culture
- PR & International Relations
Every lesson includes plenty of language practice as well as practical business knowledge.
One academic hour (45 minutes) costs 20$ (before any discounts). This includes the lesson itself, full homework check as well as preparation of materials for the individual BEC lesson.
Each class can be 1-2 academic hours long.
The price of one class will depend on the following factors:
- Time & Days of the lessons
- Current level and goals
- Special offers & Discounts